Coconut Cookies (Eggless) By Khushbu Maniaar Ashara
Coconut Cookies (Eggless)
Easy to make coconut cookies with very few ingredients. This one is one my most admired recipes. coconut mixed with butter & butter milk gives its a sweet and salty taste which goes good with evening snacks to children's lunch box.Read More
- 115 gm Salted Butter
- 85 gm powder Suger
- 2 Tbsp Butter Milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Essence
- 40 gm Desiccated Coconut
- 1 Cup AllPurpose Flour(Maida)
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 8-10 Cherries Cut in half
- Take butter and powder sugar in a bowl. Mix it with hand blander until it become light and fluffy.
- Add butter milk and vanilla essence and mix it.
- Add desiccated coconut, all purpose flour and baking powder and mix it well.
- Keep it in refrigerator for 15-20 minutes.
- Make small balls of the cookie mixture.
- Rolled the balls in desiccated coconut.
- Put a cherry on the top.
- Arrange them in a baking try.
- Bake in pre heated oven on 190° C for 18-20 minutes or until it turns golden brown.