Coconut Cookies By Geetika Shukla
Richness of coconut flavourRead More
- 150 gm plain flour ( maida)
- 100 gm salted butter
- 1 & 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut crush (dr
- Vanilla essence
- 2 tbsp tutti fruity ( multicoloured)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Preheat the oven .
- In a bowl add butter ( it should be on room temperature ).
- Add add sugar and mix both well .
- Add some drops of vanilla extract/ essence.
- Now take a seive ,add flour and baking powder ,seive it together in a different bowl.
- Now mix all the dry mix to the butter mixture along with coconut crush and tuttifruty.
- Gently foled the mixture with ur hands to make a dough.
- Wrap the dough with a foil or plastic sheet and put it in the refrigerator for 1/2 hour.
- After 1/2 hour take out the dough from the sheet and make cookies according to your choice of shape ( u can use cookie cutters also).
- Put all the cookies on the baking tray and transfer it into the preheated oven .
- Bake them for 20 -25 minutes or either they become light golden.
- Take out the cookies to cool down on a wired rack.
- Finally the cookies are ready to eat , you can also store these cookies in airtight container. Enjoy ......