Coconut Baked Vegetables
A cheesy baked vegetable dish prepared using coconut milk.Read More
- 1 yellow zucchini
- 1 green zucchini
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 aubergine
- ½ block pumpkin
- 2 onions
- all purpose flour
- coconut milk
- sea salt
- onion slices
- pesto sauce
- micro greens
- orange wedges
- curry leaves
- Slice green zucchini, yellow zucchini, red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper, aubergine, onions and pumpkin.
- Grease baking dish with butter.
- Dust all purpose flour, arrange pumpkin slices, pour coconut milk.
- Put dollops of butter. Dust all purpose flour.
- Arrange aubergine slices and grate chees over. Pour coconut milk and sprinkle sea salt. Arrange onion slices.
- Put dollops of butter and pour coconut milk, grate chees over.
- Arrange slices of red bell pepper, yellow bell pepper.
- Dust all purpose flour, put dollops of pesto sauce over.
- Arrange slices of green zucchini, yellow zucchini.
- Pour coconut milk, grate chees over.
- Drizzle olive oil and dust all purpose flour.
- Close lid of baking dish. Cook on coal for 35 - 40 minutes.
- Garnish with micro greens, turnip, orange wedges and curry leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.