Coconut and Brown Rice Pudding
Are you craving for a healthy dessert? This recipe is for you. Smooth, creamy texture combined with subtle sweetness and inimitable coconut taste of coconut makes this dessert special.Read More
- 2 cup milk
- 1 bowl brown rice
- 1 bowl coconut
- 2 tsp sugar
- few saffron strands
- Soak the brown rice for five to six hours and grind it into a coarse paste in a mixer grinder.
- Pour milk into a pan and boil it.
- Add the ground rice to the boiling milk.
- Stir it continuously. Add sugar and cardamom powder.
- When the rice is cooked in the milk, turn off the gas.
- Add chopped tender coconut to this.
- Transfer it to a serving plate.
- Garnish the pudding with saffron strands.
- Coconut and Brown Rice Pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.