Cinnamon Rolls By Maria Goretti
Never imagined baking a Cinnamon Roll in your own kitchen? Worry not, Maria Goretti comes to your rescue and teaches you to bake the ultimate Cinnamon Roll in this episode. Treat yourself with the sweetness of these rolls.Read More
- 300 gm refined flour
- 200 ml milk
- 40 gm butter
- 50 gm castor sugar
- 1 egg
- 20 gm active yeast
- 2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 100 gm butter
- 100 gm brown sugar
- 50 gm raisins
- 1 egg wash
- 2-3 tbsp maple syrup
- In a bowl add refined flour, milk, butter, castor sugar and egg.
- Add activated yeast, cinnamon powder mix it and prepare a dough.
- Place the dough in a bowl, add flour and let it prove with a covered piece of cloth 15 - 20 minutes.
- Dust the table top with flour and roll the dough to make a rectangular shape.
- On the dough smear butter, add brown sugar, cinnamon powder, raisins and roll it.
- On a baking tray add butter, roll the dough and place it in the tray.
- Leave the dough to prove with a covered piece of cloth for 30 minutes.
- Apply egg wash and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 20 minutes.
- To garnish add maple syrup and Cinnamon rolls are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.