Maria Goretti transports you to the bylanes of Italy as she demonstrates how to make Ciabata, a thick Italian bread made from white flour. Sit back and enjoy the recipe at home.Read More
- 500 gm refined flour
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 400 ml water
- 10 gm activated yeast
- 100 gm semolina
- In a bowl add refined flour, olive oil, warm water, salt, the activated yeast mix it and prepare a dough.
- Add oil in a tray and let the dough prove with a covered piece of cloth for 30 - 40 minutes.
- On the table top add semolina, flour, place the dough.
- Add some semolina and flour again on the dough and divide the dough into four parts.
- Place the dough on a baking tray and let it rest for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Bake the dough in a preheated oven at 200' C for 20 minutes.
- Once baked Ciabata is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.