Churros with Spicy Chocolate By Shipra Khanna
Churros with Spicy Chocolate
Churros is a classic fried dough pastry snack predominantly eaten in Spain, Portugal and Mexico. You can now make them in your kitchen with Chef Shipra Khanna's simple recipe. Try these Churros with spicy chocolate sauce.Read More
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 11/2 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup corn flour
- 1 egg
- For spicy chocolate
- 1 cup chocolate syrup
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- In a heated pan, add water, butter, sugar, milk and leave it to boil.
- Add all-purpose flour and whisk it. Add corn flour, egg and mix it again.
- Fill the mixture in a piping bag and make churros. Fry it the heated oil until it turns golden brown.
- In a bowl, add caster sugar, cinnamon powder and mix it.
- For preparing spicy chocolate, in a heated pan, add chocolate syrup, cayenne pepper and mix it. Toss the churros in the cinnamon mixture and serve with spicy chocolate.
Explore our Popular Stories.