Dia Mirza couldn’t help resist the robust flavours of this special rice recipe bursting with the aroma of the spices added to it. This satisfying dish looks just perfect on the dinner table.Read More
- 6 - 7 mutton chops
- 3 cinnaman sticks
- 4 cloves
- 8 green cardamoms
- 10 black pappercorns
- 1½ tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 5 sliced onions
- 500 gm butter
- green chutney puree
- 500 gm soaked rice
- mutton broth
- 150 gm baby potatoes
- In a pressure cooker add mutton chops, cinnamon sticks, cloves, green cardamom, black peppercorns, water, ginger - garlic paste, salt and let it cook.
- Slice onions on a chopping board.
- In a heated pan add butter, chopped onions and fry it until it turns light brown.
- Add pre-prepared green chutney puree and mix it well.
- Add mutton chops to the masala and mix it well.
- Add soaked rice, mutton broth, baby potatoes and let it cook.
- To garnish add fresh coriander leaves and Chop Pulao is ready to serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.