Chole Tacos By Bharat Shah
It’s a combination of India’s all time favourite street food Chole with Mexican touch of TacosRead More
- 1-1/2 Cup of Maize Flour
- 1 Cup of All purpose flour or Maida
- 1-1/2 Cup Chick pea/Kabuli Chana
- 1/2 Cup Hung Curd
- 2 Cup Onion
- 2 Cup Tomato
- Soak chickpea overnight.
- Prepare potli with 1tbsp of tea, add small and Big Cardamom, Bayleaf, cloves and tie it properly.
- Drain extra water of chickpea and start boiling chickpea or use pressure cooker and put the potli inside of i(If using pressure cooker give at least 4 whistles on medium-low flame and if you’re boiling chickpea it takes 15-20Mins).
- While chickpea is in process mean while make a masala for chole, take 3Tbsp of ghee and 2 tea-spoon mustard oil for sharpness, add Big cardamom and bay leaf, once you get smoke add finely chopped onion and wait for sweating of iThan add pinch of turmeric powder, 1tbsp Dhaniya Powder, 1Tbsp Red chilli powder, Salt as per taste, add 1tbsp of water and let it simmer for 30sec., add finely chopped tomato or tomato purée and 1Tbsp of Garam Masal and Sahi Jeera for reach fragrance .
- Mean while you’re chole is done, you get fragrance of khada masal or potli which dipped into it and drain chole and use extended water to add in gravOnce you see oil on top of layer add Chole and extra water as per thickness of your gravLet it simmer for another 10mins and you’re good to go.
- For Tacos : 1-1/2 Cup Maize flour and 1 Cup of Maida or All purpose flour.
- Pinch of Turmeric Powder and Salt as per taste, 1Tbsp oil and Kneed the dough.
- Once dough is ready start rolling it and give them a nice and thing chapati or Tortilla, use fork make small hole.
- You can fry this chapati or tortilla or You can bake it in your oven using 180 Degree Temperature .