Chole Bhatura Pancake
Why not give that traditional chole bhature a makeover and surprise everyone? Chole served with this twisted version of bhature is super easy to make and can get over in no time.Read More
- For batter
- ½ cup refined flour
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp dry yeast
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp ghee
- For chole
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 cup onions
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 cup tomatoes
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 3 tbsp tomatoes puree
- 2 cups chickpeas
- 1 tsp mango powder
- 1 tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp ginger
- 2 tsp dry fenugreek leaves
- For garnish
- minted yoghurt
- fresh coriander
- red chilli powder
- Procedure to make Chole Bhatura Pancake: In a bowl add refined flour, sugar.
- In another small bowl add dry yeast, milk, refined flour, sugar and mix it well.
- Add milk, water in refined flour and prepare a batter.
- Add the yeast mixture in the batter and mix it well.
- In a heated pan add oil, cumin seeds, chopped onions and mix it well.
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder and let it cook.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt, ginger - garlic paste, tomato puree and mix it well.
- Add boiled chickpeas, water and let it cook.
- In a frying pan put a mould, apply ghee on the mould, add batter inside the mould and cook it on a slow gas.
- Add mango powder, roasted crushed coriander seeds, chopped ginger, dry fenugreek leaves in the chickpeas.
- Slowly cook the crumpet from another side and take off the mould.
- For plating, add cooked chickpeas on a plate.
- Add ghee on the crumpet.
- Add cooked crumpet on chickpeas, layer the crumpet with chickpeas.
- To garnish brush minted yoghurt on the plate.
- Add fresh coriander leaves, sprinkle red chilli powder and Chole Bhatura Pancake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.