This recipe is exclusively made for people who love indulgence of creaminess in their mouth, but with a touch of keto. Hot summer is having this easy chilled and no gas recipe to consume quickly, but with satiety of happiness. Releasing happy and calm hormones needed for this quarantine.Read More
- 250 gms home removed cream
- 50 gms coco powder
- 50 gms chocolate powder
- 100 gms castor sugar
- Coconut flakes to garnish
- Dry nuts powder to garnish
- Chocolate decoration
- 50 gms white chocolate
- In a bowl whip the cream and sugar very well. Divide into parts.
- In one part add white chocolate and add chocolate and coco powder, in other.
- Once mixed well, put butter paper in a mould or box.
- Add the mixture to it and let it set for 3-4 hours. It will come to a thick ice-cream consistency. Garnish with dry nuts powder and chocolate garnishes.
- Cut into cubes and serve chilled. I have served it with chocolate appam.