Chocolate Zucchini Cake
When you have a longing for something sweet, this is what you should have.Read More
- ½ piece yellow zucchini
- ½ piece green zucchini
- 2 bananas
- 2 to 2½ cups refined flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 3 to 4 tsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp dark chocolate grated
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 to 2 tsp raisins
- 1 to 2 tsp orange peel grated
- ½ cup milk
- olive oil
- dark chocolate grated
- cocoa powder
- powdered sugar
- orange peel grated
- Chop the yellow and green zucchinis and the bananas into small pieces and blend them in a mixer.
- In a bowl, take refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa powder, grated dark chocolate, sugar, brown sugar, raisins and grated orange peel.
- Mix these with the already prepared banana zucchini mix.
- Add milk to the mixture and blend it.
- Coat a baking tin with oil and pour chocolate mix into it.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 225 C for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Remove after baking and transfer it to a serving plate.
- Serve the sliced cake, garnishing with olive oil, grated dark chocolate, cocoa powder, powdered sugar and grated orange peel.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.