There's no reason ice cream and alcohol can't come together for a great cocktail. Here we are turning it into a delicious affair by pairing fine whisky and chocolate ice cream to make this luscious beverage.Read More
- 1 scoop chocolate ice cream
- 60 ml whiskey
- 60 ml whipped vanilla ice cream
- For garnish:
- cashew nuts
- In a martini glass, put in a scoop of chocolate ice cream.
- Pour in the whisky, topped with whipped vanilla ice cream.
- Garnish with cashew nuts, raisins and chocolate sauce. Serve chilled.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.