Chocolate Waffles (Eggless) By Khushbu Maniaar Ashara
Chocolate Waffles (Eggless)
This Eggless waffle with a twist of chocolate is favourite amongst my friends and family. This has been the preferred dessert when we talk about hot dessert in during home parties. easy to make live and does not require lot of time.Read More
- All Purpose flour (maid1 1/2 cups
- Powdered sugar 3/4 cups
- Cocoa Powder 3 Tsp
- Baking powder 1 Tsp
- Baking soda 1/2 Tsp
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Milk 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- Pinch of Salt
- In a bowl take all Purpose flour, Powdered sugar, Cocoa Powder, Baking powder, Baking soda and pinch of salt.
- Mix all ingredients well.
- Add yogurt, Vanilla essence and milk in it.
- Mix it well and make smooth batter.
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Grease it with some butter on both sides top and bottom.
- Pour batter and cook it for 10 minutes.
- Serve waffles with dusting of icing sugar, whipped cream, chocolate syrup and sprinkles on top.