Chocolate Truffle Cake | Egg less Chocolate cake By Dhanya rao
Chocolate Truffle Cake | Egg less Chocolate cake
I am sharing very easy and delicious egg less Chocolate Truffle cake recipe at home with just few steps. Your family and friends will definitely like this moist and buttery cake.Read More
- - Maida/All purpose flour - 1 cup
- - Cocoa powder – 2 tbsp
- - Baking powder - 1 tsp
- - Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
- - Condensed milk – 3/4 cup
- - Curd - 1/2 cup
- - Butter - 1/2 cup
- - Water – 1/4 cup
- - Chopped chocolate - 1/4 cup (for garnishing)
- Preheat the oven at 140 degree for 10 min, Butter 8-inch (20ccake pan and dust it with all purpose flour. Set aside.
- To a large bowl add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir well and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix butter, condensed milk, curd and water. Mix until well combined.
- Add the wet mixture to the dry, whisk until incorporated.
- Pour the batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 140 degree or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool completely before frosting.
- Divide the cake into 2 layers by using knife.
- Brush 1 tbsp sugar syrup to each layer.
- Spread a layer of chocolate ganache evenly on one layer of cake and then set another layer and cover the cake with chocolate ganach.
- Decorate with chocolates pieces and keep it in fridge for 1 hour.
- Egg less Chocolate cake is ready, cut a slice and enjoy.