Chocolate Truffle Cake By Monica Lad
Chocolate Truffle Cake
Eggless chocolate cake. Easy homemade process for making cake without oven.Read More
15 mints for preparation, 40 mints to cook, Decorations time 5 mints, Set for 2 hours
- For Truffle sauce
- 250 ml Fresh Cream,
- 2 Cups Dark Chocolate
- 1 tbsp Butter
- For Cake
- 1/2 cup Curd,
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar,
- 1 tbsp Baking Soda,
- 1 tbsp Baking Powder,
- 2 tbsp Powdered sugar,
- 3 tbsp Oil,
- 1/4 tbsp Vanilla essence,
- 1 cup Maida,
- 2 tbsp Cocoa Powder
- For Moisture Water 2 tbsp Hot Water,
- 1/2 tsp Coffee Powder, 1/4 cup Hot Water
- Step 1 :- Make Truffle suace add fresh cream, dark chocalate, butter 1 tbsp in one bowl & mix it proper. Use double boiling method for melting. When it's melt proper keep aside.
- Step 2 :- Make cake syrup for moisture take one bowl & add hot water, 1/2 tbsp Coffee Powder, 2 tbsp Powdered sugar. Mix it proper. Keep aside.
- Step 3 :- Make cake In one big bowl, add maida, Powdered Sugar, Baking Soda, Baking Powder, Cocoa Powder mix it proper. Now, add Dahi, Oil & Vanilla essence. Make proper batter. Now, take one tin with griss oil or butter & add all batter in tin. Pre-heat pressure cooker for 10 mints. Keep tin inside pressure cooker & bake for 30 to 40 mints on low flame. Use stand for tin inside pressure cooker. After baking, keep aside for rest or cool. Make 2 or 3 slices of cake by nife. Set one slice on plate & spread moisture water on slice. Add truffle suace on slice & repeat the same process again. decorate with some silver/golden edible balls, cherries or chocolate crush.
- Step 4 :- Refrigerate for 2 3 hours & your Chocalate Truffle Cake is ready.