Chocolate Sushi By Zeba Kohli
Finding it difficult to like traditional sushi? Here’s a sushi recipe that you will fall in love with. And it includes chocolate! Chocolate and coconut come together in this recipe to form a heavenly combination. Try this easy and quick recipe.Read More
- 150 gm desiccated coconut
- 180 gm condensed milk
- 150 gm chocolate
- For layer
- 200 gm chopped white chocolate
- 60 gm heavy cream
- 30 gm desiccated coconut
- For filling
- 100 gm fresh strawberries
- 30 gm marshmallow
- 30 gm jujubes
- Melt dark chocolate chunks in a bowl..
- Melt white chocolate chunks in a bowl.
- Add roasted desiccated coconut, condensed milk to dark chocolate mixture and mix well.
- Add fresh cream into the melted white chocolate, add desiccated coconut and mix well.
- Place sushi mat with parchment paper on it.
- Spread the dark chocolate sushi base.
- Spread the white chocolate layer, add strawberries, marshmallows and jujubes. Roll sushi along with mat.
- Set in fridge for 20 mins.
- Cut choconut sushi into pieces.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.