Finding it difficult to like traditional sushi? Here’s a sushi recipe that you will fall in love with. And it includes chocolate! Chocolate and coconut come together in this recipe to form a heavenly combination. Try this easy and quick recipe.Read More
- 150 gm desiccated coconut
- 180 gm condensed milk
- 150 gm chocolate
- For layer
- 200 gm chopped white chocolate
- 60 gm heavy cream
- 30 gm desiccated coconut
- For filling
- 100 gm fresh strawberries
- 30 gm marshmallow
- 30 gm jujubes
- Mix the first three ingredients together until soft mixture.
- Press it down on your bamboo mat, until half way (remember to put cling wrap around the mat).
- Put your filling in the middle and start rolling with the help of your mat.
- It will look like a California roll.
- Set it in fridge for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 8-10 wheels (use warm knife).
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.