Chocolate Pedas By Ripu Daman Handa
Quick and easy pedas with chocolates and dry fruits, a truly festive treat.Read More
- 6 to 7 cracker biscuits
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 tsp milk powder
- 2 to 3 tbsp sugar
- sliced walnuts and pistachios
- 1 cup milk
- caster sugar
- chocolate sauce
- cocoa powder
- pistachios sliced
- In a bowl crush a few cracker biscuits, add cocoa powder, milk powder, sugar, chopped walnuts, sliced pistachios and milk to make a dough.
- Make small roundels and roll them in a bowl of castor sugar to coat them well.
- Rest the pedas in the refrigerator for a short while to set.
- Remove from fridge, and roll the pedas into a cylindrical shape.
- Decorate the serving plate with chocolate sauce and dust with cocoa powder using stencil/shape of choice. Place the pedas suitably on the plate.
- Garnish them with chopped walnut and chopped pistachios.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.