Chocolate Pearls Cake By Pallavi Nigam Sahay
Chocolate Pearls Cake
Chef Pallavi Nigam Sahay makes the simple good old chocolate cake more inviting by adding some heavenly toppings. This Chocolate Pearl Cake is gooey and moist, rich and chocolatey, and simply out of this world. The chocolate pearls complete the decoration and enhance the flavour of the cake.Read More
- 150 gm of butter
- 150 gm of sugar
- 6 eggs
- 200 gm of refined flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup melted chocolate
- chocolate pearls
- mango cubes
- caster sugar
- For frosting
- 250 gm of butter
- 500 gm of icing sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- For garnish
- mint leaves
- In a bowl, add butter and beat it.
- Add sugar and mix it nicely.
- Add eggs and beat it again.
- Add refined flour, baking powder, baking soda and mix again.
- Add melted chocolate and mix it.
- Equally, divide the batter into two different cake tins and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 15 - 20 minutes.
- In another bowl, add butter and whip it.
- Add icing sugar, milk, vanilla essence and mix it.
- Layer the cake with buttercream frosting.
- Add chocolate pearls, mango cubes, caster sugar.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.