Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Pots By Gautam Mehrishi
Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Pots
This lip-smacking recipe uses of Chocolate Peanut Butter Yogurt Pots as demonstrated by Chef Gautam Mehrishi uses yoghurt as its central ingredient. A must try recipe for all the chocolate lovers.Read More
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- ½ tsp black pepper powder
- 4 tbsp yoghurt
- 1 cup chocolate
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla syrup
- salt to taste
- chocolate shaves
- roasted peanuts
- In a pan add water, place bowl over it and add oil to it.
- To the bowl add peanut butter, honey, black pepper powder and mix it well.
- Add yoghurt and mix it well.
- Add the yoghurts in the pots.
- Place another bowl over the pan add milk chocolate and let it melt.
- Add sugar and stir it.
- Add yoghurt, vanilla syrup, salt and mix it well.
- Add the chocolate syrup in the jar.
- For garnish add honey, peanut butter yoghurt, roasted peanuts, chocolate shaves and Chocolate peanuts butter yoghurt pots is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.