Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes with Strawberry Frosting
Nothing is better than a fresh, homemade cupcake. Try this cupcake recipe made with peanut butter, topped with strawberry frosting.Read More
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tsp cocoa powder
- For frosting
- 1 cup hard butter
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/4 strawberry jam
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- For garnish
- 1 strawberry
- few crushed colourful chocolates
- For the batter: In a mixing bowl add eggs, icing sugar, creamy peanut butter, cocoa powder and refined flour.
- Whisk it well with a hand blender.
- Take small portion of the prepared batter and pour a spoonful of batter into the cupcake moulds.
- Preheat the oven at 170 C and bake it for 10 to 12 minutes.
- For the frosting: In a mixing bowl, add hard butter, icing sugar, strawberry jam and vanilla essence.
- Whisk it well with the help of a hand blender.
- For the piping: Take a piping bag and cut its tip.
- Fix a star nozzle at the tip and fill the piping bag with the prepared frosting.
- Remove the cupcakes from the silicon moulds.
- Do the icing on the cupcake with the prepared frosting.
- Garnish it with strawberries and colourful chocolates.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.