Chocolate Oreo Cake Eggless By DARK YT
Chocolate Oreo Cake Eggless
It's really tasty, Chocolaty And spongy.Read More
- 2 Big packets of oreo biscuits.
- 100 gms Of sugar.
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder/soda.
- 1 glass of milk.
- Take your oreo biscuits and crush them into powder, Put them into a bowl.
- Now add sugar, baking powder and milk into the bowl.
- Now mix them wel.
- Now take a round baking tin and grease it with butter or parchment paper.
- Add the batter into it, now bake it for 35 to 40 minutes, in a Microwave/oven or a cooker.