Chocolate oreo cake By Sana Shaikh
Chocolate oreo cake
To lift your mood chocolate cake is the bestRead More
- 1cups (200 ml)of chocolate premix
- 1/2 cup of Milk
- 3 tbsp of cooking oil
- 250 ml wipping cream
- 10 gms of dark chocolate
- Shugar syrup to sock the cake
- Any fruit crush
- Sprinklers and oreo for cake decoration
- For the base pre heat the oven at 180 degree for 15 min.
- Mix the cake mix,milk and oil and beat it well.pour the batter in a cake tin of 8 inch.grease the cake tin first.And bake it at 180 degree for 12 mi.
- For the chocolate ganache.heat the wipping cream in a pan till it bubbles and the switch off the gas and add the dark chocolate.let it cool till the chocolate mix well.
- For frosting the cake beat the wipping cream and add any food colour you like.beat well till the cream gets double.
- Now for froating the cake slice the cake from center, sock the base with sugar syrup and spread the cream,on top of the cream add any crush you like i have used strawberry crush.once you have finish the frosting decorate as you like.