Chocolate Mousse is a dessert loved by all chocolate lovers. This classic chocolate mousse is light yet intensely chocolate. Chef Gautam Mehrishi shares the detailed recipe.Read More
- 25 gm white and dark chocolate
- 25 gm white chocolate
- 3 tsp clarified butter
- 4 tbsp chocolate chips
- 2 - 3 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 vanilla pod
- Place a glass bowl over a pan of gently simmering water without allowing it to touch the water.
- Put white and dark chocolate into the bowl and allow the chocolate to melt.
- Add clarified butter.
- Stir and add the chocolate chips.
- Mix well and allow the mixture to melt completely.
- Pour the molten chocolate into a serving bowl and at the base of the serving glasses.
- Also, decorate the serving glasses with the molten chocolate.
- Add whipped cream to the bowl and stir well.
- Pour the chocolate whipped cream mixture into the serving glasses.
- In a different bowl, take whipped cream and the seeds from the vanilla pod.
- Mix well and put the mixture into a piping bag.
- Pipe out the cream mixture over the chocolate mousse served.
- Garnish with coffee powder and chocolate chips.
- Freeze for 45 minutes and serve cold.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.