Chocolate Lava Nutella Pudding By LF Team
Chocolate Lava Nutella Pudding
Guaranteed to wow and impress, this chocolate lava Nutella pudding is all you need to make those boring meals a hit. Just a little effort and you are ready with a treat that is bound to make a lasting impression.Read More
- For the flour mixture
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- For the egg mixture
- 4 eggs
- vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- For the chocolate mix
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- For the flour mixture: In a mixing bowl, add plain flour, unsweetened cocoa and baking powder. Mix it well and keep it aside.
- For the egg mixture: In a mixing bowl, combine eggs, vanilla extract, sugar and salt. Whisk it well.
- For the chocolate mix: In a mixing bowl, add chocolate and unsalted butter. Mix it well and microwave it for 2 to 3 minutes until the chocolate melts.
- Add the chocolate mix to the egg mixture. Mix it well and add the cocoa mixture. Mix them well. Grease muffin moulds with butter and add the batter into it.
- Spread some Nutella over the batter in the moulds and add one more layer of the batter on the Nutella.
- Preheat the oven at 175'C and bake it for 30 to 40 minutes.
- Your choco lava Nutella pudding is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.