Chocolate Lava Cake By Rakhee Vaswani
Chocolate Lava Cake
Obsessed with chocolate? This ultimate combination of cake with lots of chocolate and butter will definitely blow your mind away. Chocolate lava cake is must have for every person obsessed with chocolate.Read More
- 135 gm dark chocolate pieces
- 95 gm salted butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 35 gm refined flour
- butter for brushing
- 1 - 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- crumbled nuts
- chocolate sauce
- On a double boiled add chocolate, butter and let it melt.
- In a bowl add eggs, vanilla extract, castor sugar and whisk.
- Add refined flour and mix it.
- Add the melted chocolate into the flour & egg mixture and mix it.
- Brush the silicone mould with butter.
- Add cocoa powder, cake mixture, small pieces of chocolate, layer again with the mixture of cake and bake it in a pre-heated oven at 200' C for 10 - 15 minutes.
- For garnish add crumbled nuts, chocolate sauce and Chocolate lava cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.