Chocolate heaven mug cake By Aastha Mahajan
Chocolate heaven mug cake
It has all the chocolatey goodness. Perfect for chocolate lovers. Its nice, smooth, spongy and deliciousRead More
- 5-7 hide and seek and bourbon biscuits each
- 2tbsp of all purpose flour
- 1tbsp of castor sugar
- 2tbsp of cocoa powder
- 1tsp of baking powder
- 1/8tsp of baking soda
- 2tbsp of melted butter
- 2tbsp of milk
- 1 and 1/2tbsp of choco milkshake
- 20g dark chocolate chips
- 2 and 1/2tbsp of melted dark chocolate (for garnishing)
- Firstly, grind your biscuits in a grinder until fine powder.
- Add your powdered biscuits, castor sugar, all purpose flour and rest of the dry ingredients in a mug.
- Then add milk, melted butter and choco milkshake in the mug with rest of the dry ingredients.
- Mix all the ingredients well using a fork.
- Then add your dark chocolate chips and then mix it well again.
- Microwave your mug cake for about 45 seconds .
- Let it cool down.
- Drizzle melted chocolate and serve it to all.