Chocolate frosted Donuts By Akshita
Chocolate frosted Donuts
I made these donuts without using eggs and yeast..! I used limited ingredients that were available at home because of the lockdown. I have garnished them with chocolate syrup, Bourbon biscuits and Amul chocolate.Read More
- 1 cup maida
- 2 tablespoon melted butter
- Baking powder - 1 spoon
- Baking soda - 1/3 spoon
- Sugar - 2 tablespoon
- Curd - 3 tablespoon
- Oil to fry
- chocolate syrup
- Bourbon biscuit
- Amul chocolate
- Take a bowl, add maida and butter to it..! Mix well.
- Then add baking soda, baking powder, sugar, curd and knead a tight dough without using water.
- cover the dough and let it rest for 1 hour.
- After 1 hour, take a portion, roll it like a chapati. Make sure the dough is not very thick or not very thin. Take a round shape cutter or a round bowl and cut a round shape from the dough. For inner circle use a small bottle cap.
- Fry it in a medium hot oil. Wait until it turns golden brown. Take it out and let it cool a little bit.
- For frosting dip the donut in a chocolate syrup, add crushed biscuit and chocolate on top and you are done.