Chocolate custard pudding By Bhawna
Chocolate custard pudding
Basically it's a custard base dish and I try to make it in a unique way ...looks like choco- vanilla trifleRead More
- Milk - 2 cup
- Vanilla custard powder - 1 table spoon
- Cocoa powder- 1 table spoon
- Sugar - 2-3 table spoon
- Plain biscuits - 6-7
- Grated chocolate - 1 table spoon
- Put the milk in a pan and boil it on low flame..
- Mix vanilla custard powder with one or two spoon of milk.
- Add sugar in the milk n simmer it on low flame.
- Now add custard powder mixture in it and cook it for another two to three minutes on low flame.
- Turn off the gas.Now divide prepared custard in two parts and mix Cocoa powder in one part and keep it to cool at room temperature.
- Add biscuits in a zip lock bag and crushed it with the help of a roller.
- Now take a glass and add one table spoon biscuit powder then add vanilla custard and later add chocolate custard , then add another layer by adding biscuit powder , vanilla custard and chocolate custard.
- Garnish with grated chocolate and keep it in refrigerator for one to two hours . serve chilled..