chocolate cupcake with coloured cream cheese frosting
soft and fluffy chocolate cupcake with coloured cream cheese frostingRead More
- 150 ml of buttermilk
- 100 gm of caster sugar
- 54 gm of oil
- 94 gm of refined flour
- 5 gm of baking soda
- 5 gm of vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 53 gm of cream cheese
- 186 gm of icing sugar
- take a bowl add 100 gm of castor sugar and 54 gm of oil.
- mix castor sugar and oil until sugar get dissolve in oil.
- then add vanilla extract into the mixer .
- now add 150 gm of buttermilk and mix it for 10-15 sec.
- now take a bowl and sieve all dry ingredients ( refined flour , baking soda and pinch of salt).
- after sieving all the dry ingredients pour all your liquid mix with dry ingredients and mix it until forms a batter .
- pour your batter into cupcake moulds .
- now bake them in pre heated oven at 160'c.
- meanwhile take a bowl add 53 gm of cream cheese and 186 gm of icing sugar .
- now take a beater and beat it until it forms soft peaks .
- keep it in refrigerator for 15 min .
- now cupcake are ready put them into the cooling rack .
- after 10 min take 2 bowl divide your cream cheese,then add your favourite colour and mix them .
- now take 2 piping bag in 1 add the frosting nozzle and in 2 bag add all your cream cheese (both the colors).
- now make a cut in both piping bag .
- now start frosting them .
- now your cupcakes are ready .