Chocolate Cuddled Olives By LF Team
Chocolate Cuddled Olives
Are you planning to cook something special for a date night but can’t plan a dessert? This recipe is for you. Dark chocolate, ricotta cheese and olives, these are the perfect ingredients to make the dessert delicious.Read More
- 100 gm dark chocolate
- 2 - 3 tbsp ricotta cheese
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp bird eye chillies
- 10 - 15 large green olives
- Melt the dark chocolate using the double boiler method.
- In another bowl, add ricotta cheese, sugar, lemon zest, vanilla extract, bird eye chillies, and mix well.
- Fill the mixture in a piping bag and fill the olives.
- Dip the olives in melted chocolate and refrigerate them for 5-10 minutes.
- Chocolate Cuddled Olives are ready to serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.