Chocolate Crumbled cake By Prajakta
Chocolate Crumbled cake
Recepie made out of whatever I have at my home. It's some part of it is experimental for me.But overall result is amazing and delicious !!!!Read More
- For Chocolate Crumbled Cake -
- 200 grams Happy happy biscuits
- 2 Tablespoons normal surgar
- A cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- Two spoonful ghee to make cake crumble
- Two tablespoons coco powder
- 1 table spoon bourvita
- 2 Tablespoons of suger
- pinch of salt
- one table spoon maida ( all purpose flour )
- A mug of milk
- Take a bowl add 200 grams of grinded biscuits + 2 tablespoons of sugar + 1 teaspoon of baking powder + 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda + 2 tablespoons of ghee ( this make cake crumble ) mix it together .
- Add a cup of milk and mix it well until it smoothly pour in a flow.
- Then shift this mixer to baking tin Greased with ghee n all purpose flour.
- Put tin in preheated cooker at base I have put some salt and keep on medium flame. You can bake it in oven too.
- It takes 30 min to perfectly bake.
- For Chocolate syrup or sauce Take a cup and add 2 tablespoons of coco powder + A tablespoon of bourvita + 2 tablespoons of sugar + a pinch of salt mix it well and add a mug of milk . Mix it and shift it to another pot or pan to cook. Stir it continuously . Add all purpose flour in it after 5 min and stir it well either lumps will form.
- Cook it until it gets thick add 1/2 teaspoon of ghee or butter in it while cooking. As it get thick like syrup cool it down and then keep it in refrigerator to get that proper texture of chocolate syrup .
- Then take glass and make layers of crumbled cake and syrup keep it in refrigerator to set .
- It's ready to eat .
- I have no chocolate at my home hence I tried to make temporary version of chocolate syrup or sauce and it is successful . It tastes really good as syrup.