Chocolate Crepe Cake
Cannot get enough of eating crepes? Now learn how to bake a Chocolate Crepe Cake made of chocolate crepes coated with creamy meringue from Chef Maria Goretti. This recipe is a must try for all the chocolate lovers.Read More
- 6 eggs
- 210 gm all purpose flour
- 80 gm cocoa powder
- 105 gm sugar
- 250 ml warm milk
- 100 gm melted butter
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- 250 gm melted white chocolate
- 6 egg whites
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- In a bowl add eggs and whisk it.
- Add refined flour, cocoa powder, sugar and whisk it again.
- Add warm milk and mix it.
- Add warm milk again, melted butter and mix it again.
- To prepare crepe, on a heated pan add oil.
- Take the pan off the fire pour chocolate mixture and let it spread on the pan.
- Continue the process and prepare a pile of baked crepe.
- Apply melted white chocolate, layer it with baked crepe and repeat the process.
- Refrigerate it in the fridge for 30 - 45 minutes.
- In a bowl add egg whites, cream of tartar and whip it.
- Add castor sugar while whipping.
- Spread the mixture on the crepe cake and bake it in a preheated oven at 220' C FOR 3 - 4 minutes.
- To garnish add strawberries, maple syrup and chocolate crepe cake are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.