Chocolate Crackles By LF Team
A dessert made with puffed rice sounds intriguing, right? Here is the recipe for Chocolate Crackles made with puffed rice, cocoa powder and melted marshmallows. This frozen delicacy is so yummy that kids will gobble it up as soon as it is out of the fridge.Read More
- 2 cups puffed rice
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp icing sugar
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 cup marshmallows
- In a mixing bowl, add puffed rice, cocoa powder and icing sugar.
- Mix them well.
- Melt butter and marshmallows in a saucepan.
- Add them to the prepared mixture and mix it well.
- Pour a spoonful of the chocolate crackle into paper-muffin cups.
- Allow it to cool in the refrigerator until it sets.
- Chocolate crackles are ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.