chocolate coconut truffel By Meera Kapoor
chocolate coconut truffel
this recipe is a combination of indian coconut ladoos and western truffels.Read More
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 2 cups melted white chocolate
- 5-7 whole hazelnuts
- this recipe takes 20 min to make and 1hr to freeze.
- in a bowl take grated coconut and mix well with the condensed milk. (make sure the mixture prepared is not to wet. ) .
- when the mixture is ready start taking small quantity of the mixture and make balls. while making balls, put 1 whole hazelnut in the center of the balls.
- put them in the freezer for 20 min. ( make sure the balls are not too hard).
- meanwhile melt the white chocolate in a microwave or on the stove. if using stove, in a pan put some water and bring it to boil and place another bowl on top of it and place the chocolate inside. if using a microwave use a microwave safe bowl and put the chocolate inside for 1 min. take the chocolate out and stir and repeat the procedure until chocolate melts completely.
- place the chocolate on shelf to cool for some time. take out the coconut balls out of the freezer and coat it with the white chocolate. Put it inside the freezer for 1hr for the balls to freeze.
- and your coconut chocolate truffels are ready to serve!.