Chocolate cinnamon cake By Dr. Akshay Shewalkar
Chocolate cinnamon cake
Easy to make & simple twist of cinnamon with chocolateRead More
- 1 cup all purpose flour (Maida)
- 1 cup powdered refined sugar or to taste
- 0.5 tsp coffee
- 0.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 4 pcs of whole table egg (Chicken)
- 0.5 cup melted butter(Salted)
- 10 pcs of each almonds & cashew nuts
- Icing sugar
- Mix all dry ingredients.
- Whip beaten eggs & salted butter together to foam.
- Add dry ingredients to wet.
- Mix all ingredients together till no lumps.
- Keep batter at ambient temperature.
- Pre heat oven on Convection mode for 10 min @200 degree Celsius.
- Transfer the batter in cake mold (Shape of your choice).
- Bake @200 degree Celsius for 40 min.
- Check the baking by piercing the tooth pick or fork, if nothing sticks to it then your cake is done.
- Allow to cool at ambient temperature.
- Garnish with crushed or chopped almonds & cashews. Dusting with icing sugar. You can also use white chocolate shredding for garnishing.