I would describe the flavor as slightly sweet and slightly tart but more sweet than tart.Read More
- Oreo crushed cookies (5-6 mugMelted butter( Half of Milk (4-5 cupFresh cream(2time(3-4 cupCream cheese (2 cupSugar powder (as per requiremenMelted dark chocolate (2times)(2 large bowl
- Grind the oreo cookies and make the powder of them.
- add melted butter to it and mix it well.
- Set the mixture in the cake utensil and spread them.
- In the another bowl, mix the milk, fresh cream and cheese cream together and add melted dark chocolate to it and finally spread it over the mixture of cookies in the cake utensil and freeze it for half an hour.
- for making of the upper layer of the cake add fresh cream into dark melted chocolate and spread it into the final mixture and garnish it with the crumbs of dark chocolatLet the cake properly freeze into freezer for 2-3 hours respectivel.
- your homemade delicious chocolate cheesecake is ready.