Chocolate cake By Supriya Solanke
Cake was super moist and delicious , proper amount of sweetness . What makes it special is, It was made in pressure cookerRead More
- 2 cups:Refined wheat flour
- 1 cup:Powdered sugar
- 1tablespoon:Baking powder
- 1/2 cup: Coco powder
- 1-2 drops: vanilla essence
- 1/2 cup: melted butter
- 1/2 cup: milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1tablespoon: coffee
- Dark compound chocolate
- Mix refined wheat flour, baking powder, pinch of salt and Coco powder . Sieve all together.
- In another bowl, add 2 eggs , powdered sugar, melted butter and vanilla essence.
- Now mix the, wet and dry ingredients together.
- Heat some milk and coffee together.
- Pour the milk coffee into the batter of cake and whisk properly.
- Once we get the consistency of cake batter, transfer it to baking tin.
- Pre Heat the pressure cooker for 10-15 minutes , then keep the tin cover with lead , also remove the whistle and gasket.
- Let it bake for about 50 - 60 minutes.
- Once the cake is done , start with the chocolate ganache.
- In a double boiler add some milk and compound chocolate.
- Assemble cake and ganache and top with some almonds.
- Cake is ready!.