Chocolate Brownie By Shipra Khanna
Everybody like to binge on sweets as well as savouries when traveling in a train. But sweets like jalebi or halwa can get messy during a long journey. Chef Shipra Khanna solves this issue and shares a recipe that is yummy and a perfect option for tiffin.Read More
- 150 grams all purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup cocoa powder
- 150 grams semi-sweet compound chocolate
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 150 grams of butter
- 2 tbsp chocolate syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- Strain the all-purpose flour in a bowl. Add baking powder, cocoa powder and mix it well.
- On a double boiler, add chocolate and let it melt.
- In a bowl, add caster sugar, butter and mix it well. Add chocolate syrup and mix again.
- Add butter paper to the mould. Add melted chocolate to the butter mixture and mix it well. Add the dry mixture, milk and mix it. Add walnuts and mix. Add the brownie mixture on the mould.
- Bake the brownies in a preheated oven at 180'C for 30 - 35 minutes. Cut the baked brownies into squares and serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.