Chocolate Almond Muffins By Zeba Kohli
Chocolate Almond Muffins
Craving for muffins while on a health spree? Worry not! Here's a healthier alternative of muffins that you can whip up to satiate your taste buds. Also, it's gluten-free and diabetic-friendly!Read More
- 60 gm coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 90 gm stevia
- 110 gm oil
- 3/4th tbsp baking powder
- 80 ml heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 4 eggs
- 80 gm chopped sugar free chocolate
- 30 gm chopped almonds
- In a mixing bowl add coconut flour, stevia, cocoa powder, baking powder.
- In a separately bowl whisk eggs, oil, cream and vanilla essence.
- Mix it until it’s just combined.
- Grease a microwave muffin tray.
- Add the batter to the tray and put sugarfree chopped chocolate & almond flakes.
- Pat the muffin tray.
- Microwave it for 15-20 minutes (Temperature – 165 C degree).
- Take it out and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Now take it out of the tray and enjoy!.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.