End your meal on a sweet note with this kulfi and surprise your taste buds with crunchy cookie mix and Choco chips.Read More
- For Chocolate Chip Kulfi
- 1 lt milk
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 to3 tbsp chocolate chips
- ½ cup condensed milk
- 1 tsp corn flour
- For Chocolate Sauce
- 50ml fresh cream
- 100 gm chopped chocolate blocks
- In a bowl add butter, brown sugar, caster sugar and beat it.
- In a bowl, add flour, baking powder and then add it in the bowl of butter and brown sugar, add vanilla essence, chocolate chips and mix, knead into a dough and make small tikkis of even size.
- Dip fork in water and press down on cookie to make a design.
- Spread chocolate chips on cookies.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 160 C for 10 15 min.
- Add condensed milk, corn flour in the reduced milk mixture.
- Crush the cookies in a mortar and add it to kulfi mixture, let it be cool.
- Pour it in aluminium (or silicone) kulfi molds and let the kulfi set in a freezer.
- To make chocolate sauce: Add cream to a pan and chopped chocolate blocks.
- Mix it gently on a low flame.
- Take out the frozen kulfi from the molds and garnish them with crushed cookies and chocolate sauce to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.