Choco Lava wheat Cup Cakes By shweta deshpande
Choco Lava wheat Cup Cakes
Choco treat for chocolate lovers.....full of chocolate with a healthier version of Wheat floor.Read More
- 1 cup wheat floor
- 3 tbsp coco powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- One tsp Baking power
- Half tsp baking soda
- Half cup yogurt
- 2 tbsp milk
- Dark chocolate bar for decoration
- 4 tbsp Powdered sugar
- Hey guyz....this is the simplest recipe of great pleasure. Chocolate is always a surprise for everyone of us. Let's make it very quickly.
- Starting with wet content with the yogurt....add oil and powdered sugar into the yogurt and mix it well.
- Seive wheat floor, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda into the yogurt.
- Add milk if required and mix it with cut and fold method. Do not overmix.
- Take 2 tbsp of mixture and pour it into the disposable tea cups which are easily available in our home.
- Preheat the pan or cooker (without ring and whistle). Keep the disposable cups into it. Cover it and wait for 20 minutes with low flame.
- Off the flame and let it cool completely.
- Demold it. Your surprise will be ready for you just in 30 minutes.