Swill Rolls are a classic dessert. Here is a delicious twist to this dessert. Filled with yummy fruits and molten dark chocolate, this Swiss roll is a perfect way to end meals.Read More
- 2 white sandwich bread slices
- ½ cup molten dark chocolate
- 1 tbsp chopped kiwis
- 1 tbsp chopped oranges
- 1 tbsp chopped apples
- 1 tbsp chopped bananas
- For garnish
- flavoured sugar syrup
- colourful vermicelli
- Cut the sides of the bread and flatten it using a rolling pin and apply the molten chocolate onto the bread.
- Top the bread slice with chopped apples, oranges and bananas and roll.
- Dip the edges into the coloured vermicelli. Drizzle some flavoured sugar syrup, garnish with vermicelli and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.