Choco chips cookies By Deepanshi Jaiswal
Choco chips cookies
It's healthier versionRead More
- 5 tablespoons of butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 2 teaspoon of Milk
- Choco chips
- In a bowl take butter and powdered sugar and mix until it become fluffy.
- Add cocoa powder, whole wheat flour, baking powder, baking soda, vanilla essence and mix it.
- Add 2 tsp of milk and make a dough.
- Cut into cookies shape and sprinkle some choco chips.
- Bake the cookies in pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes at 180°C.
- Your delicious choco chips cookies are ready.