Choco biscotti cake By Bhawna Thakur
Choco biscotti cake
Its quick recipe cake made with ingredients easily available at homeRead More
- 2 packets of oreo biscuit
- 1 small packet of parle g biscuit
- 1 small sachet of fruit salt
- 2 table spoon of edible oil
- 1/4th cup of powdered sugar
- 1 cup of lukewarm milk
- Chopped almonds and cashewnut
- Chocolate spread and choco chips for garnishing
- 2-3 drops of vanilla essence
- Grind parle g and oreo biscuit and empty the mixture in a bowl.
- Add powdered sugar, oil and chopped dry fruits in tge mixture and mix it well.
- Pour milk slowly and mix the mixture with spatula slowly as no lumps should be there in the mixture.
- Pre-heat the oven on convection mode at 180 degree.
- Grease the cake tin with oil and put butter paper.
- Put fruit salt in cake mixture and again mix it well.
- Pour the cake mixture in greased cake tin and bake it at 180 degree for about 25 minutes.
- Once the cake is ready let it cool down completel and demould it.
- Garnish it with chocolate spread, choco chips and crushed dry fruits and serve it.