Choclate chip cookies By Priyanka Gomes
Choclate chip cookies
This recipe is special because of the buttery feeling that it gives and my family always love them, also it has lot of memories related to our Christmas gatherings.Read More
- 200gms all purpose flour
- 100gms powdered sugar
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 2tsp honey
- 4 tsp melted butter
- 2 tsp milk
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1 well beaten egg
- Choclate chips as you wish
- Mix all the dry ingredients and mix well .
- Add the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Last add the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate the hard dough for 30 mins.
- Make small cookies shaped balls.
- Preheat oven for 15 mins at 220°.
- Bake them for about 12 mins.
- Voila cookies are ready to serve.