Chives curry By Marpace Phurailatpam
It is made from fresh chivesRead More
- 100g chives
- 4 green chillies
- 2 onion chopped
- 50g soya chunk
- Salt,garam masala , machal
- In a pressure cooker add mustard oil.
- Shoute the onion till ceramalize.
- Add chillies cut in half.
- When they are cooked add all the chives cut in small long pieces .
- Give it a little stir .
- When it nearly cooked add about half centimeter water .
- Closed the lid and whistle about 2,3 time.
- Your chive curry is ready.
- Eat with rice .