Chingri Macch Diye Mochar Paturi By Ajay Chopra
Chingri Macch Diye Mochar Paturi
Chingri Macch Diye & Mochar Paturi is a combination of prawns and banana blossoms. Chef Ajay Chopra cooks Chingri Macch Diye and Mochar together and then wraps this mixture in banana leaves. These steamed wraps taste simply divine.Read More
- 1 cup banana blossoms
- 2 cups of water
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 250 gm prawns
- 5 tbsp mustard oil
- 1/2 cup pumpkin
- 1/2 cup grated coconut
- 2 green chillies
- 1/2 tsp red chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp mustard paste
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- banana leaves
- Remove the petals from the banana flower and add it in the cold water.
- In a pan, add water, salt, turmeric powder, banana blossom and let it boil. Strain the banana blossom and keep it aside.
- Marinate the prawns with salt and turmeric powder in a bowl. In a heated pan, add mustard oil and let it heat. Add the prawns and let it cook.
- Add chopped pumpkin, grated coconut, green chillies, banana blossoms and stir it.
- Add salt as per taste, red chilli powder, sugar and let it cook. Add the cooked mixture in a bowl.
- In a heated pan, add mustard oil and cook the prawns parcel in banana leaves until it turns golden brown.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.