Chingri Dal Kachori By Ranveer Brar
Chingri Dal Kachori
Chingri served with khasta dal-kachori is all you need to make your meal interesting and wholesome. The pairing for the Kachori and Chingri is extremely sensational and the mere look of the dish will make you want to try it for sure.Read More
- For dough
- 1 cup refined flour
- 2 tsp ghee
- salt and water
- 1 cup soaked split bengal gram
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp roasted cumin powder
- ghee. mustard oil
- 1/4 cup panchphoron spice
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup onions
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1cup baby shrimp
- 1 tsp green chillies and oil
- For garnish
- 1 tsp green chillies
- 1/2 cup onions
- panchphoron spice
- coriander leaves
- lemon juice
- lemon wedge and cherry tomatoes.
- Procedure to make Chingri Dal Kachori: In a bowl add refined flour, ghee, salt and mix it.
- Add water, and prepare a dough.
- In a grinder add soaked split Bengal gram and grind it.
- In a bowl add the chana dal batter, salt, red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder and mix it well.
- In a heated pan add ghee, add the batter and let it cook.
- Add the cooked batter in a plate.
- In a heated pan add mustard oil, panchphoron spice, chopped garlic and mix it well.
- Add chopped onions, turmeric powder, baby shrimp and mix it.
- Add salt, finely chopped green chillies and mix it well.
- To prepare kachori, add oil in a heated pan.
- Make small balls of the dough and add dal mixture in the dough and seal it.
- Make small balls of the turmeric dough and stuff it with dal mixture and seal it.
- On a flat surface add oil and roll out the kachori with rolling pin.
- Deep fry the kachori in the heated oil until it turns brown.
- For plating Chingri Dal Kachori place the banana leaf on a pan.
- Add kachori, finely chopped green chillies, chopped onions, salt, panchphoron tempering on onions.
- Add fresh coriander leaves on shrimps.
- To garnish add lemon juice, a lemon wedge, add cherry tomatoes and Chingri Dal Kachori is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.