Chilly chicken By Monika Vijay
This recipe is something which I love the most in chinese. I have prepared this with something honey in it.Read More
- green chilly
- Soya Sauce
- Chilly sauce
- First I marinated chicken with Maida, egg, soya sauce, salt, chilly powder, lemon and garlic paste.
- Marinate it atleast for an hour.
- Then deep fry the marinated chicken.
- For gravy, take a wok.
- One tsp olive oil or any edible oil.
- Saute garlic and ginger till the fragrance comes.
- Then put capsicum and saute till its cooked .
- Then put green chilly and onions .
- Still till its half cooked for 5mins.
- In a bowl, add 2tbsp cornflour and mix with water .
- Cornflour is used according to the gravy needeFor more gravy u need to put more cornflour.
- So pour that mixture in the wok and stir continuously.
- Now put soya sauce, vinegar, honey and some chilly sauce.
- Stir for 2min and put all the fried chicken in it and stir again for 5min.
- Its ready to serve hot.